TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR SPINE
WHY WE DO THIS?
We do this because we wanted to give you the tools to self-manage your own body.
Our vision is to educate everyone around us on how to manage themselves because our goal is to see YOU living your healthiest life!
- Previous or upcoming surgery of the spine
- Severe trauma
- Any burning pain, pins and needles, numbness shooting down the leg
- Spondylylosthesis, spinal stenosis or pars defect
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Any other pain that may interfere with the execution of the upcoming tasks
Front – Back Control (Sagittal)This video will introduce you to controlling how you move forward and backward. Check out our FREE resource here at:
Side to Side Control (Frontal)This second video will explore your ability to side bend your spine and coordinate it with your ribcage and head. Try these drills out!
Rotational Control (Transverse)This is the final video which will test out your control with twisting movements!Check out our FREE resource here at: